FNAC.com for Tickets for Concerts, Exhibitions, Excursions

I wanted to go the the Musee D'Orsay on Sunday but I wanted to avoid the Sunday line-ups. While still at home, I found a link on the Museum's website for FNAC to purchase my tickets ahead of time.

I ordered my tickets on-line. Seamlessly. And arranged to pick them up at the FNAC Digitale location at 77-81 Boulevard Saint-Germain.

The location was so central; extremely close to the intersection of Boulevard Saint-Michel. The store itself is like a Parisian version of HMV or Future Shop, which is confusing enough for me but apart from being in a parcel-pickup line for a while before I saw the sign for Ticketing (Billetterie), all went smoothly, except for when I dropped a pile of pamphlets on the floor.

You can order your tickets for just about anything going on in Paris or the whole of France through FNAC. Concerts, comedy, balloon rides, cooking classes. I'd recommend having a look by clicking right here for FNAC.com

Image from coeurdeparis.com

Comments

  1. Very cool. I just clicked on the eastern part of the map & wonderful Strasbourg (& other places in Alsace) events popped up as well. Man, it is easier than ever to travel. The stuff you can do before leaving home is astonishing to me. (And welcome)

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment